CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION!
AMTA Accredited & Maine Licensed Massage Therapist
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Charlene Crane has been practicing massage therapy for over twenty-five years. She has been Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork since 1994; has been a Maine licensed, state certified massage therapist since 1993; and has been an active American Massage Therapy Association member since 1990. She specializes in several modalities; including Neuromuscular Therapy, Myofascial Release, CranioSacral Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Lymphatic Drainage, Japanese Acupressure and Japanese Hot Stone Massage.
Breathe Easy Massageworks offers non-invasive bodywork designed to meet specific needs by:
– overcoming cycles of spasm and pain in muscles which have been hurt through accidents, ailments, injuries, poor posture, or stress
– relieving tension headaches, backaches, insomnia, problems of fatigue, and strains or sprains from overexertion
– relieving certain orthopedic and neurological symptoms
– releasing chronic muscle tension patterns held in muscle fascia
– enhancing overall circulation
– shortening the recovery time of muscular strain by flushing tissues of metabolic wastes
Cancellation Policy: Please allow at least 24 hours when canceling an appointment. I reserve the right to charge for 1/2 the treatment fee if the appointment cannot be filled after having been given less than 24 hours notice. The full fee for the treatment will be charged if no notification is given when missing an appointment.
Climate-Controlled Treatment Room
Breathe Easy Massageworks massage therapist Charlene Crane and colleague Betsy Arntzen of Therapeutic Massage for Wellness on July 17, 2013 Common Health (radio) show. (Allow approx. 1 1/2 minutes for download of this 1-hour program)